Book Reservations for Oklahoma’s First ZipLine Canopy Tour
- Individual Rate: $79 per person; children aged 10-15 $69.
- Group Rate: $69 per person for 8 or more.
- Each tour has a minimum of 4 and maximum of 8 participants. If there are less than 4 people in your party, try and choose a time that already has two people booked. If not, we’ll track the bookings and if 24 hours out there are still only two during your time slot we may need to call you and reschedule the tour.
You must weigh at least 70 pounds and not more than 250 pounds, because your body shape and size must safely fit in POSTOAK Canopy Tours’ harness and helmet. Clients will step on a scale to show they are within the 70-250 lb range when they check-in. The scale does not have numbers, it has colors. Green means within the safe weight range to zip; red means outside that range and cannot zip.
- If your group has more than 10 participants, please let us know that information when you book your tour. We’ll make custom arrangements so your groups leave within a staggered time frame instead of our regularly scheduled tours.
- To get the group rate, all reservations must be booked at the same time.
- If you also want to stay overnight, just book a room at POSTOAK Lodge.
First Sunday’s at POSTOAK Lodge
> $19 Single Zip
> $39 Unlimited Single Zip and Day Pass
> $10 Adult Day Pass (16-Adult)
> $5 Child Day Pass (4-15)
Day Pass includes:
– Access to swimming pool & hot tubs
– Hiking Trails
Single Zip & Unlimited Single Zips will run at these start times:
9 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.
-End times will vary depending on number of zippers and tours
First Sunday Hours of Operation 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Concessions available 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.